Bronx Moving Company – Why Is Moving To the Bronx A Good Idea?
Bronx Moving Company – When we say “The Bronx,” the first thought that comes to our mind is that it is one of the boroughs of NY with sharp but vivid contrasts. The Bronx River separates the third most densely populated county in the United States into the East Bronx and West Bronx. Not taking into consideration that it ranges between highly affluent areas and very poor, its neighbourhoods provide picturesque views and culturally rich heritage. The Bronx is the only borough in the city that is connected to the Continental U.S.
So, why would moving to the Bronx may be a good decision?
It’s home to many attractions and cultural events.
- If you are among those people, who can’t live without greenery-welcome to the Bronx, a green oasis in the middle of a concrete jungle. There are plenty of parks nearby to explore. The New York Botanical Garden supports more than one million living plants in diverse collections. You may also visit different exhibitions there. The Bronx is a home place for the largest parks of New York. They are Van Cortlandt Park, Pelham Bay Park, Barretto Point Park.
- The Bronx Zoo is one of the largest zoos in the United States, with its extensive animal collection and its world famous exhibitions. It is visited by millions of people annually.
Places of Historical Origin
- Grand concourse preserves the most extensive collection of art deco buildings. It was designed after the Champs Élysées in Paris. The art deco style that proposes geometric shapes, stone, terracotta, and steel. All is a great historical representative of the 1930’s housing boom happened along the Concourse.
Other major attractions are:
- Yankee Stadium,
- Bronx Museum of the arts,
- Hall of fame for Great Americans.
- The Bronx was home to Edgar Allan Poe
- It’s the Birthplace of Hip-hop (Not only Cardi B and J.Lo were brought up there, but DJ Kool Herc, Grandmaster Flash, and Afrika Bambaataa )
- Be prepared to face with a bit of Merengue, Salsa, Bachata, and Reggaeton in the streets. You’ll always have the Dominicans, and Puerto Ricans are barbequing and playing loud music throughout the whole summer night.
Affordability – What makes the Bronx appealing today is people who are fed up with being priced out of Brooklyn and Queens. You can afford to buy or rent quite nice and safe homes or apartments close to transportation. Pelham Bay, Throgs Neck, City Island, Pelham Parkway, Indian Village, Eastchester, Pelham Gardens are the great representatives of close-knit neighbourhoods. People that have lived there and raised their children for generations.
Easy access to the whole city – The New York City Metropolitan Transit Authority provides bus service throughout the borough. The Bronx is served by six different lines that are connected by 70 subway stations. The George Washington Bridge connects it to New Jersey. The Bronx-Whitestone Bridge, the Triborough Bridge, the Throgs Neck Bridge bind Bronx together with all surrounding boroughs such as Manhattan and Queens.
The Bronx has everything, you need in walking distance. If you need to rely solely on public transportation, there are many beautiful areas in walking distance to major subway and bus lines. The MTA express bus routes to and from Manhattan are very comfortable and convenient.
This article was created to provide you with useful information that is needed to help make the right decisions. If you need help with your move, please contact Bronx Moving Company “MOVING-HELPERS.COM” we will do our best to make it perfect.