It is not an easy task to find a reliable moving helpers for your moving during the coronavirus. It is disappointing that some moving companies do not put the health and safety of their customers first providing their services. Our number one priority is precautionary measures at all levels of protection. We are here for you to open all the professional secrets about safety COVID-19 procedures during the move. Our team is ready to provide you with no-contact full-service moves, including no-contact packing & unpacking and we won’t stop improving until our customers will be 100% satisfied with our moving service during coronavirus.
No-Contact Moves as a Safe and Stress-free Moving Experience
Today we can offer a move without your presence. All the details can be discussed in advance and contactless relocation is your personal final decision after our service and price proposals. Being professional and having years of experience in moving we are ready to work with photos and videos, even with a hand-drawn plan. You can leave us the keys and we will do everything at the highest level. You can count on easy and convenient cooperation due to the fact that our professional moving helpers pay a lot of attention to details together with a high level of service.
Let us know beforehand about any COVID-19 Moving procedures in your area for us to be prepared when needing access to the building elevator, loading and unloading. The better we are informed, the faster and more efficient we can plan your move through coronavirus.
No-Contact Moves in Action
Our closely-knit team of professional movers consists of highly-trained specialists equipped with the latest innovation in moving. They can easily tackle any kind of moving jobs. Therefore our movers wear masks, gloves and booties everywhere they work.
Being respectful and understanding to our customers our moving company won’t charge any additional money if you need to cancel or reschedule your move. Call us to make any change and we will find the way out.
What to Know during Moving through COVID-19
- We are happy to propose you protection resources upon request as you need to wear a mask and gloves as well. If you don’t wear please stay off-site and away from the movers to protect them and their families.
- You need to provide our movers with the possibility to wash their hands as often as needed (a single move can take up to 10 hours).
- Control ventilation and open windows regularly.
- Please clean/disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces, especially doorknobs and handles before the movers arrive.
- Reschedule your move if you or members of your family feel sick or first symptoms.
Precautionary Moving Measures during Covid-19
Clean and disinfect during Moving
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- If surfaces are dirty, clean them. Use detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.
- Then, use a household disinfectant. The most common EPA-registered household disinfectants will work.
Monitor Your Health during Moving
- Be alert for symptoms. Watch for fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19. Especially important if you are running essential errands, going into the office or workplace, and in settings where it may be difficult to keep a physical distance of 6 feet.
- Take your temperature if symptoms develop. Don’t take your temperature within 30 minutes of exercising or after taking medications that could lower your temperature, like acetaminophen.
- Follow CDC guidance if symptoms develop.
How our movers wash their hands during the moving procedure:
Our moving company knows that these are challenging times to navigate and we are doing our best to offer quality safety procedures and COVID-19 moving precautions. Our experience has shown that no-contact moves procedures have a positive effect on both sides the customers and the movers.